Call for Abstract and Workshop Submissions
We are pleased to announce this Call for Papers for the HOPE 12th Congress.
The call for papers for HOPE2020 has been closed. We have received a lot of submissions for our conference and now we will begin the reviewing process. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to our event so far!
All submissions must include:
- A clear and concise abstract of no more than 500 words in English
- A title
- A list of all authors using their full names and their photos
- Institution affiliations for each author
- Type: Lecture, mini-lecture, workshop or poster presentation
- Abstract topic: please choose from the list of topics
- Length in time
Presentations may focus on any topic related to the HOPE2020. Submitting authors should choose one topic in which they want to submit the abstract. They are requested to carefully check the entire list of topics to ensure they submit to the most appropriate topic.
List of topics:
H – Hospital teaching
E – Engagement
A – Alternative Education
R – Research
T – Technology
Authors will receive an email confirming the receipt of their submission and confirming it meets minimum requirements. Notification regarding acceptance will be emailed to authors by January 26, 2020. All presenters will be announced on the HOPE2020 website.
All abstracts presenters must register for congress and pay registration fees. Those papers not accepter for oral presentation are strongly encouraged to present a poster presentation. All poster abstracts are accepted that relate to HOPE2020 topics.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
The proposal will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee:
- Michele Capurso – University of Perugia
- Merike Sisask – Tallinn University
- Hilda Looper – hospital teacher and HOPE Deputy Committee Member
- Anastasia Kozitsyna – HOPE2020 project manager